Wednesday, October 3, 2018

3/ Halloween Story, Part III


An unwelcome thought takes root and grows. You didn’t pay attention to the route the couple took to get here, and you don’t even know what they look like. They picked you up wearing Halloween costumes. You thought it was odd they were both dressed as Death. You asked how they could see through those black hoods to drive, but they just chuckled. The man said his name was Dolph.

I can’t stand this place, you think. It’s so weird! You find yourself pacing the downstairs and searching the blank darkness outside the windows for a light, any kind of light. You left a note for your parents, letting them know you were babysitting, but you gave no names, no address. You can’t remember where your parents said they’d be. Your friends are probably all out trick-or-treating.


7 comments:

  1. This is very creepy. I want to yell at her not to have sex with anyone. That's always a surefire way to get killed in horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? I've missed out on knowing these things!

      Delete
  2. Intriguing names, my friend. I was waiting for his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you hear the woman's. Heh heh heh . . . lol

      Delete
  3. I mean... I hope she gets to have sex with someone. Helen is such a prude.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...