Saturday, June 16, 2018

6/ Antenna TV

Actually, I'm a big fan of antenna TV. We've never had cable, and the 12 or so stations the antenna brings in are more than enough for me. But getting TV reception from an antenna is not for those addicted to a series or passionate about watching a sporting event; it's just too erratic.

Last night I saw quite a few dishes in the sink at bedtime, and realized that's been happening a lot lately. Then I remembered my kitchen TV hasn't brought in my favorite stations for several weeks. A big storm must have changed the angle of the antenna. I didn't realize I needed "Antiques Roadshow" or "Superstore" to entertain me while I do dishes, but now I know.

5 comments:

  1. I've been listening to podcasts when I do chores...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should do that. I used to listen to audio books. Don't know why I stopped.

      Delete
  2. Our "free-to-air" TV is also available with online streaming, so I often find myself doing chores watching something on my iPad. And I ALWAYS iron to the TV. I used to iron to Spanish language lessons. I should do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and yes to the audiobooks. I'm a recent convert.

      Delete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...