Tuesday, June 26, 2018

19/ Sleep

I feel strongly that we (or at least I) need sufficient sleep to stay healthy. Sleep is when we heal. But I suspect I didn't do much healing last night. I had trouble falling asleep, and when I did, it was well past 1:00 a.m. Then I awoke at 5:20 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up. I can tell right now, at 8:15, that I could easily fall back to sleep any time this morning. But my granddaughter and I have plans between now and about 2:00 p.m., which will get me home no earlier than 2:30. I see more coffee than usual in my future.

6 comments:

  1. Yes as usual...it has been the story of...my whole adult life actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully there are some naps in your future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up getting home around 5:30. Too late to nap. Too tired to attempt any mowing. I'd probably fall off the mower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always happy when I feel refreshed in the morning. Sometimes it is after a good night's sleep and sometimes it is after a night with less than 8 hours. I usually, however, have a bad night's sleep and feel like crap during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your next night was better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also feel strongly about sleep. Sleep habits and sleep hygiene are really important. I have got into some really bad habits recently, and need to correct them or I'll sleep all day and be awake all night.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...