Tuesday, April 17, 2018

17/ Jazz Musicians I Have Photographed

I'm neither a pro photographer nor an amateur who specializes in photographing musicians. But while going through images recently I realized I've taken a great many pictures of jazz musicians, and several of these appear on CD cases. With this realization, I came dangerously close to being impressed with myself. Not many others would be impressed, though. Unless you're a serious jazz fan, especially living in eastern Pennsylvania, you probably never heard of these people.


Ron Stabinsky

Tony Marino

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I really like the bit about coming dangerously close to being impressed by yourself. I think you should be impressed by yourself: you're a very impressive person. And I'm very impressed by the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, another claim to fame! I join the others in being seriously impressed.

    Also, I may not know the names, but as a musician (once-musician?), I seriously love those photos.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...