Thursday, January 25, 2018

25/Serial

(100-word Author's Note: I want to clarify something before I embark on this true story. I mentioned that it was a Jewish fraternity. The story is funny [I hope you'll agree], and images like scholarly young men wearing togas and yarmulkes contribute to the humor. But I just want to avoid misinterpretation. My family is fairly equally divided among Protestants, Catholics, and Jews. I'm enormously proud of my Jewish grandfather, who was an opera singer; his equally talented siblings; and their descendants. So in telling my story I'm having fun, but I'm not making fun. Well, not of Judaism anyway.)

1 comment:

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...