Next on my list was the dream of becoming more spiritual. I did achieve this, gradually at first as
I continued reading books on reincarnation, etc., and discussed spiritual matters with Jill. But my spirituality took a quantum leap after she died. Thanks
to Jill, I found out I was an unusually good receiver. Or perhaps I suddenly became one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27/ Places: Selling Stuff
I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...
-
I've always found hard-boiled eggs hard to peel, and now that I get them direct from the chickens it's worse. The eggs are fresher, ...
-
I was 14, and my friends and I were hanging out below street level in an apartment building (where none of us lived) when the cops showed ...
Was Jill an openly spiritual person? Interesting you would have these discussions...
ReplyDeleteJill was curious about such things, as I am. Neither of us would ever be described as religious, so I guess she personified the "I'm spiritual, not religious" description.
DeleteDo you receive others? Or specifically Jill?
ReplyDeleteI've had dream visits from others, and a couple of different experiences--including what I can only describe as channeling a relative I was close to. It was huge, fascinating, and not entirely pleasant.
DeleteIt's really nice that you and Jill could discuss these things. Not the sort of discussion I could have had with my mother.
ReplyDelete