Tuesday, June 26, 2018

21/ Time Flies

I had a lovely time visiting with my granddaughter, Liz, who is up from Florida this week. We played rummy and Scrabble yesterday, and I made her food requests for dinner. Then my son and his family came over for chocolate egg creams, after which Liz and I watched a movie ("The Disaster Artist"). This morning I made another food request for breakfast, and then we drove to town. Hit the library first (she helped me pick out books to buy for our favorite 4- and 6-year-olds), then Salvation Army (she found a cute rain jacket), and then her favorite European-style restaurant for lunch. The whine: It all went by so quickly.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As I was writing this post, Liz sent me a text. I finished posting, and then read it. She said, "It went waaayyy too quickly!!"

      Delete
    2. That's so great. And as I reread this, I realize I want you to make me an egg cream.

      Delete
  2. This is how I feel with visits from my littlest niece. (Charlie, I blog about her.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when time flies like that.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...