Friday, January 5, 2018

5//Serial

I reached the bottom of the mountain, relieved there hadn't been any surprises at the top. No bears crossing the road, no deer to hit, and no squalls. I'd seen all three, even when the sun shone down below. The first traffic light on the "business route" always seemed to be red, and this day was no exception. It was the same light I was stopped for a few years ago when I witnessed a hit-and-run collision. Whenever I thought of that day, I thought of the cop.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this... your life stories are always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice, Helen. So I have to tell you I don't guarantee every part of this serial will be true. Though the best part (how I rate it, anyway) will be.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...