Saturday, July 7, 2018

7/ Book Reviews on Amazon

"It is not Patterson, but still a good read."

"Murder, sexy men, crazy, mother, confusion about life choices all in one. I couldn't put it down."

"If you are in trying circumstances in real life and need distraction, this could offer it."

"It reminded me of an adventure I had that was similar, so that propelled me through this."

"When I started reading this book I thought I was going to read a travel book (that's what happens if you don't even bother to read the blurb). I must admit that I wasn't very thrilled with the prospect. So imagine how thrilled I was when I realized that the book was much more than that!"

"I love that she's human, and has to prevent herself from getting sick in the most presence of the most gruesome scenes of death and decay."

"Not full of typos."

"A black whole is approaching our solar system, suddenly a multi-generational family feud pops up, for what?"

"Raymond married out of duty. His wife died and he has a heir. He wished he loved her the way a man is supposed to love a woman. He loves another. It was to short."

"No cliffhangers, just basic writing skills, any one could write like this."

"Love to read, So I'm always looking for books to read, This book reminds me of a book out about 20 yrs ago, call Bitch Factor."

"All space science is theoretical."

"Stupid Italian family melodrama is a ludicrous match for the authors hyperbolic extinction avent."

"Maybe this was her first book. Maybe she's 12."

"Had he not used foul language or the sexy scenes I would have given it 3.5 stars."

"I don't think I read this one."

8 comments:

  1. Laughing. Loudly. And shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! I don't read book reviews on Amazon - the reviews on Goodreads are usually a little more thoughtful. But even then, I'm wary of them after reading a book based on some reviews (it may have been free) and not realising it was a particular genre that I didn't appreciate ... until the very boring and disappointing ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! "Not full of typos." & Maybe this was her first book. Maybe she's 12." -- my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you all enjoyed this. I had so much fun with it! It was so easy--I just clicked on random books I hadn't read, and looked for short reviews. I would happily have continued all morning if I hadn't had an appointment. (The nerve of some people intruding on my fun!)

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...