Monday, February 26, 2018

26/Objects

They line up in this kitchen cupboard: women in my family who have passed on. I rearrange them and change my mom's photo every so often. Thanks to my dad, I have many to choose from. I need to add some: my maternal grandmother, who died before I was born; my cousin Terry; my cousin Dotty; and I hope that's all.



Top, L-R: Great-Aunt Margaret, her daughter Peggy, young Peggy with my great-grandmother Margaret Campbell, my paternal grandmother Alice Campbell, and my father's sister Estare ("Aunt Babe").

Bottom, L-R:  My mother, my daughter Gillian, and my mother's sisters, Charlotte and Elsie.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. (And I hope that's all too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't related to Mrs. Patrick Campbell, are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm more likely related to Mr. Patrick Campbell. :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It looks even more shrine-like when I light little tealights (the electronic kind) sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Lovely. I recognized your daughter and your mother.

    ReplyDelete

27/ Places: Selling Stuff

I've been selling stuff (there's no better word to describe things we've owned but no longer want) online for a dozen or more ye...